• 1978 - Graduated Durban University of Technology : 3 year diploma Interior Design
• 1979 - Employed at Paton Tupper Interiors, Durban 6 months
• 1979 – 1980 – Employed at MLH Architects, Johannesburg
• 1981 – Employed at D.I. Design, Johannesburg
• 1982 - Returned to Durban and in 1983 Graduated Durban University of Technology : 3 year diploma Clothing Design
• 1984 - Recipient of Emma Smith Overseas Scholarship
• 1984 August - Enrolled at Parsons School of Design, New York Fall and Spring semester Senior year in Fashion Illustration
• 1985 August - Employed by Ronald Sassoon, Cape Town as Designer of Women’s wear.
• 1987 - Employed at Danco Clothing as Women’s wear Designer for Note*
• 1985 - 1995 Fashion illustrations published in The Argus, Fair Lady, Sarie and Cosmopolitan Magazines.
• 1987 - Recipient of Fair Lady Fashion Award
• Sept - 1992 Employed at POLO as Women’s wear Designer.
• Sept - 1993 married and moved to KwaZulu-Natal.
• 1994 - Recipient of Fair Lady Business Start up Competition.
Started HOWARD’S HOUSE : a small factory manufacturing 100% cotton Bedlinen
supplier to Loads of Living, 40 Winks, Congo Joe, Stuttafords, Cabbages and Roses, Nauhaus, @Home, Woolworths,
Vineyard Hotel, Cape Town etc.
Export orders to LIBERTY’S and TED BAKER in London and a collection of cot linens to the USA.
• 2006 - Invited to exhibit at ROOMS ON VIEW South Africa House Stand curated by Cathy O’ Cleary.
• 2007 - Recipient of ELLE DECORATION Design Award for Bedding.
• 2006 - Sold HOWARD’S HOUSE bed linen business and started MINIM INTERIOR DESIGN